CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

miss grace hankins

okay, so it has been a ridiculously long time since my last post, and i sincerely apologize, BUT, it is a good thing that I have stayed busy, cause that means there will be a lot of "catch-up posts"

Since it is very very ridiculously late at night, I will only give a small hint of what is to come from my designer life... so here it is.

my first untraditional senior photo project client:
Grace Hankins, junior at Model High School, and gorgeous.




stay tuned as these pictures transform from simple pictures from my little Sony Cybershot point and shoot camera and they take shape as untraditional senior photo projects, designed by yours truly. Feel free to leave me some ideas that you have to aid the transformation!

ALSO, Just a little shout out to my college roommate: Kelly Smith, to say thanks for posting about me this week! And congratulations on the new house!

0 comments:

[check me out on facebook]